Tuesday 17 December 2013

The Evolution

Inspiring. Motivational. Eye-opening. 


Take a moment to look around and absorb 
the incredible things that are happening in our world right now.

    Sure there is crazy shit happening too but I'm talking about this shift that is so prominent it shakes me to the core. People all over the world are shifting their vibrations, they are discovering their purpose and opening their eyes to a knew approach on this world. So many people are in this place of transformation or just exposing there inner light. The greatest thing is that they are all occurring it individually but with the same connected sensation. Whether it's political, spiritual or art there is a shift happening. I believe we are ascending to a new level of consciousness. I know I'm on this bandwagon, more realization and transformation has occurred in my mind and my atmosphere in the last month then ever in my life.

Check these out.










    

Are you feeling this shift? Are you inspired? 


No comments:

Post a Comment